Chapter Two: The Costume
One night Audrey's Mom made her try on a pumpkin costume for Halloween.

Audrey wasn't sure that she liked being a pumpkin.

So her Mom took her into the bathroom so she could see her costume in the mirror.

Audrey liked it. She waved her hands and laughed at herself in the mirror.

Then she was distracted by the sink and had to play with her hands and feet in the water for a few minutes.

And then to be nice, Audrey let her Mom take another picture of her. Audrey's Mom likes to take a lot of pictures.

When she was done playing in the water, Audrey came out and told her Dad that she liked the costume. She was all ready for Halloween!

The End.
H a p p y H a l l o w e e n !
We will have pictures of the debut of this costume at Justin's office this afternoon and our ward trunck or treat party tomorrow.
2 comments:
These are great and I am looking forward to you both showing up here today. I love you both.
Grandpa said this story could be called 'The Great Pumpkin Caper' I just like the story. But I love that little pumpkin. Grandpa waited up all night for Audrey to come trick-or-treating. Oh, well, maybe next year.
Post a Comment