Cute pics! Look like a fun weekend. We are heading up to conference next week, so we will have some good photos of everyone. Hey check out my friend Jori's blog. The link is on mine...it is jeff and me plus three. Anyhow, she does these really cute things that I think you would like. The first is Writers' Workshop wednesday. She gives you a topic an you write about it. Very cute and fun. Also she just started this Music memory monday. Also much fun. Check it out. I think you will like her blog. C
1 comment:
Cute pics! Look like a fun weekend. We are heading up to conference next week, so we will have some good photos of everyone. Hey check out my friend Jori's blog. The link is on mine...it is jeff and me plus three. Anyhow, she does these really cute things that I think you would like. The first is Writers' Workshop wednesday. She gives you a topic an you write about it. Very cute and fun. Also she just started this Music memory monday. Also much fun. Check it out. I think you will like her blog.
C
Post a Comment