

Lately Audrey's been trying to squeeze herself into any cupboard, basket, shelf or drawer in the house. Multiple times I've discovered her sitting in her toy basket in the den after pulling most of the toys out to make room. She also pulls up the lid of our luggage in the bedroom and sits inside. The books say that she's learning about size and how big she is compared with everything else. Whatever she's doing, it's certainly cute.
Also, everything Audrey picks up is a telephone. Two Sundays ago I took her into the mother's lounge to change her diaper and we sat there for a long time talking to someone on her bottle. She holds whatever it is (bottle, tv remote, stuffed animal, spoon etc) up to her ear and jabbers for a minute, then hands the "phone" to me, I talk and then give it back to her, she thinks it's the best game ever.
In other news:
- If you've noticed that the quality of our pictures has dramatically diminished it's because our camera has officially died and we're stuck using the camera on Justin's cell phone. Boo.
-the Olympics are amazing. We are addicted.
- Justin was attacked by wasps. Our neighbor warned us about them and we experienced it firsthand when Justin was mowing the lawn and brushed up against a nest that was hanging on our fence. There was a lot of yelling and jumping and swatting but he was fine, we ran into the house and got our wasp killer (the perfect housewarming gift, thank you Laci!) and took care of them...that is until their cousins come to avenge their lost family....duh duh...duh duh...
3 comments:
Too cute. I remember when Millie was crawling into everything!
Way cute....hopefully a new camera is in the works with no wasps this time.
I bet I could find you a good camera for not much! Can't wait til the 19th when we're coming up! Love ya! Kiss baby for me!
Post a Comment