Friday, August 1, 2008

We're tired of boxes

we're in the house, some-what unpacked and have the internet so I'll be posting more soon. Things seem to be coming together and it's feeling more and more like home everday. Audrey's adjusted beautifully and is toddle-ing around the house like she's lived here forever. She's loving the new kitchen. I cannot hang a kitchen towel on the handle of the oven for even a few minutes before she walks by, grabs it with one hand, waves it around like a flag on her way to the living room then throws it on the floor. I end up drying my hands on my pants while searching for it way too often.

1 comment:

themechams said...

I am glad you guys are in and got your computer up and running. I was missing my Audrey fix. I am off to girls camp in a day, so no posts from me for a while. :-)
C