
Marriage Tag:
How long have you been married? 5 years in November. We celebrated the anniversary of our first date in June- that was 7 years ago, wow.
Where were you married? The Boise, ID Temple
Honeymoon? Kinda. There was a pretty awesome business trip to Dallas, TX a few weeks after we got married that we counted since we were poor.
How old is your spouse? 28. I'm three years younger which doesn't seem like much until we tell people we started dating when he was 21 and I was 17, or when I tease him that in a few years he'll be 30 and I'll only be 27.
Kids? Yes, one gorgeous happy funny baby daughter. Hopefully she'll get a brother or a sister sometime soon.
Who eats more? Hmmm...we probably eat about the same
Who said I love you first? He did. And then when I answered with something lame like, thanks but I don't know if I'm there yet, he tried to play it off like he was joking even though I'd really hurt his feelings. How sweet is that? I was a chicken and wrote it down in a card a few weeks later.
Who is taller? Uh, that would be me. By 4 inches. No, it doesn't really bother either of us. Right after we got married Justin's Uncle Doug congratulated him on bringing some height into the family. : )
Who sings better? Neither of us are amazing but I'd have to say Justin. At least he's not as scared to do it in public as I am.
Who is smarter? I was in the honor's program and got all the scholarships and high GPA's in high school. But Justin came back from his mission and really applied himself and stayed right with me all through college, we graduated with the same GPA. I really think we're equals there, you should come to our house and discuss some politics...
Who controls the tv remote? Justin. I don't mind cause I'm usually doing a million other things while we watch tv.
Who's temper is worse? mmm...Justin's. His mission president warned me that he was a firecracker.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me (I'm a stay at home mom, I look at these things as my "job".)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Justin
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who is more stubborn? Probably me
Who is the first to admit when they were wrong? It's a toss up
Who's parents do you see more? Justin's because of all the family functions. Otherwise we try (I said try!) to keep it pretty even.
Who has more siblings? We're both 1 of 4
Who wears the pants in the family? I let Justin think that he does
I tag: Maureen, Lyric, and Ariane because she hasn't updated her blog in MONTHS. (what? You think being pregnant and in the middle of moving and working full time are good excuses? think again!)
In other news: I am SICK. Throwing up, nauseous all day long, laying on the couch SICK. Justin had this bug all last week and it looks like I've got it now. Gross. Audrey's new favorite place to play is the trash can, I regularly find empty milk cartons and the tops of strawberries laying on the kitchen floor. I've added "padlock for the cupboard under the sink" to the grocery list to try to keep her out of it.
2 comments:
Good work girl! I love that photo of the two of you! How is little miss these days? Up to any antics?
And feedjit is sort of neat. It does track who has been to your blog, but it is hard to figure out sometimes.
okay...check out my blog. i am working on doing it on my end.
Post a Comment