Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer Softball Tourneys..



This past week has been filled with softball games for us as it is the Boise City League's Tournament for the summer season. Justin plays with the Idaho Statesman's team and they did really well, winning their first games and making it all the way to the semi-finals. It's the first time that Justin has really played since his knee surgery and he's feeling better than ever.



Audrey and I went to the field with him today and watched him play two games right in a row, we sat on a blanket in the shade and ate lemon cookies. Audrey had fun watching her Dad...



and all afternoon I kept thinking how hot my husband looks when he's playing baseball.



1 comment:

themechams said...

Hey Becky,
Your blog is looking great. I really like Blogger. I do miss the lement of being able to check to see who has been at my site though. Have you figured out if Blogger does that yet? Also, I love this post. You love your Justin, just like I love my Doug. Life is good. Audrey gets cuter each day. I love her hair!
One more question, is that you waiting for the subway in your welcome banner?