These are the colors I'm thinking about for Audrey's room. I was originally thinking a light blue with lots of pinks and yellows but I ran across this photo in the new Pottery Barn catalog and loved that green with the colors on the chair. We'll see, I may change my mind a few hundred more times before we actually get it painted. Mo and Lyric, I'll definately want your opinions on this one. That's right, you just got called out on my blog.
2 comments:
I love the idea!!! I think it will be cute yet trendy. You can do alot with all those fun colors. Are you going to get new bedding? I think you should tell your husband that the chair is a must have to pull the room together ;)
Lyric
Way cute....you good go with the green or keep the red in the room & then just add the green too....if you are saving on costs...because then you can add those fun colors....I think the color of the wall is what my bedroom is too. like lyric....it can go for years...always adding fun colors to the room. Sweet. Love it.
Post a Comment